One of the reasons that Armco Metals is one of the most credible, dependable, and environmentally conscious suppliers of recycled scrap steel and metal ore is because of the individuals we employ. We value the skills, experience, and dedication each person brings to the Armco Metals’ team and are in search of new individuals to help our business continue to grow.
Armco Metals, Inc., and its five subsidiaries—Armco Metals International, Ltd.; Armet (Lianyungang) Renewable Resource Co., Ltd.; Armet (Lianyungang) Holdings, Inc.; Henan Armco & Metawise Trading Co., Ltd.; and Armco Metals (Shanghai) Holding, Ltd.—have been supplying China’s steel industry with quality materials for more than 10 years. This includes cost-effective, environmentally friendly recycled scrap steel, as well as iron, nickel, chrome, and manganese ore.
With excellent management professionals and advanced management strategies in place, Armco Metals has had continued success, landing on the NYSE MKT in 2010. Guided by our principles of finding “highly efficient, professional, sincere, and faithful” talent, Armco Metals continues to “create low-cost and high-quality” solutions for the Chinese steel market.
- Applicants must have relevant education background, work experience, and professional skills.
- Applicants must be healthy and ethical, and have no criminal record.
- Please email your resume and photo (format should be JPG, size no larger than 400K) to email@example.com. The subject line of the email should include the recruiter’s name and the position for which you are applying.
- After passing the first round, Armco Metals will contact you to arrange an interview. If you do not receive any notice within two months, then you will not be advancing to the second round. Your recruiting material will not be returned, but it will be saved to the company’s talent pool and kept confidential. Armco Metals does not accept applications delivered on site.
- Applicants will be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided. If the information is inconsistent with the reference check, Armco Metals has the right to reject the application.